My name is Jackie Stewart and I’m passionate about the power of vibrational essences to guide us back home to the love, peace and wisdom of our hearts.
I was born at a Beltane full moon, when the sun was in Taurus and the moon was in Scorpio. I’m intuitive, deep, creative, down to earth, playful, a little bit magical and passionate about the healing power of nature.
Get to Know Me in 10 Bullet Points:
- I believe that everyone is beautiful, divine and loveable. I don’t believe there’s any such thing as bad people in the world, just wounded people who don’t know what to do with their pain.
- I used to think that my job was to heal people. Now I know that my job is to help people explore the rich landscapes of their Souls to find the love, joy and fulfilment that’s waiting for them. Somehow that takes the pressure off!
- I believe that YOU are love made visible. And I am love made visible. And life becomes love made visible when we live from the heart.
- I talk to flowers and they talk to me. Not a words-out-loud conversation like you and I would have but communication nevertheless. I love flowers so much, they are like friends to me. People often tell me they see me as a channel for flower spirit messages. Flowers tell me how they heal, so I can choose which flower essences somebody needs to transform what’s out of synch.
- I was brought up in a tiny hamlet on the wild west coast of Scotland where the population was 17 and it was 15 miles (24 km if you’re reading this in Europe or Australia) to the nearest small town. Breathtakingly beautiful and so very wild. I couldn’t wait to leave for the bright lights and the big city as soon as I finished school, but I’ve found my way back to the wilds again albeit in the north of England now.
- I rarely listen to music, I usually prefer silence. But I could spend all day listening to Ram Dass’s voice.
- Woodland is my native habitat and where I’m most at home. Imagine my delight when I moved to a house in the middle of deciduous woodland towards the end of 2012 after 4 years of quietly dying inside in suburbia.
- My favourite colour is green and I wear it often, usually many shades of green at once. If I had a style icon it would be Morgana le Fey. One day I shall swoosh around in a long green cloak, subtly dusting the forest floor. It will probably be after my son leaves home; he’s already embarrassed to be seen with me.
- My eyes sometimes look green, sometimes blue, sometimes grey but actually they’re mostly yellow.
- People often see me as a faerie or mermaid. I relate to the faerie part more than the mermaid part because I’m quite scared of water. I believe that I am part faerie and often journey to faerieland to discover cosmic secrets. Shhh. Don’t tell anyone.
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
The More Official Biography With Just a Hint of Whimsy
I’m a Soul Alchemist who uses flower and crystal essences, energetic processes and 17 years of experience to help people transform their lives. For as long as I can remember people have told me that they feel like I can see their Souls. When we work together I hold a heart space for you so you can heal, release and transform whatever stops you from living your life with joy, love, presence, purpose and peace.
I’ve been selecting flower and crystal essences professionally since 1999, and have a Diploma in Vibrational Medicine from the College of Vibrational Medicine in London. This 2 year Diploma course was a huge spiritual awakening, and it took longer than 2 years because I had my son in the middle of the course!
I’m trained in flower, gem and crystal essence therapy, spiritual counselling, reiki, Gaia healing (part of the Eternal Light System of Healing), anatomy and physiology, subtle anatomy and I work with almost 1,000 different flower and crystal essences.
Hundreds of people have experienced inner transformation and tangible changes in their lives by working with me and I bring years of insight, experience and passion to everything I offer. I’m a fully insured tutor and advanced practitioner member of the British Flower and Vibrational Essence Association and have been offering workshops and classes offline since 2003 and online since 2010.
What Makes Me Tick
I’m passionate about living lightly on the earth and have this dream that one day every community will make essences from their native flora as a resource for the people who live there. As we transition into a future without abundant oil, it’s timely that we look local for our Soul medicine as well as our food. I’m particularly interested in how communities become emotionally and spiritually resilient.
At the start of 2011 I established the world’s first Bach Flower Remedy garden at Offshoots Permaculture Project which you can read about here.
When I’m not working you’re most likely to find me:
♥ Playing in the woods and stroking the moss;
♥ Gardening barefoot and kissing the flowers;
♥ Having deep conversations and mischievous laughter with heart friends;
♥ Buried in a book (I’m particularly fond of Edward Bach, Marianne Williamson, Stephen Harrod Buhner and Oriah Mountain Dreamer).
♥ Practising yoga;
♥ Singing to the river (often with my beautiful Dartmoor deerskin drum);
♥ Talking about life, the universe and everything with the beautiful bright spark that is my son.
Heart to Heart, Soul to Soul
I hope that you and I get the opportunity to connect soon; heart to heart, Soul to Soul.
Email is the best way to get in touch with me – I type faster than I think (a supersonic 110 words per minute) and aim to respond to emails within 7 days Monday-Friday.